lunes, 2 de abril de 2012

Language Learning

I will dedicate this category of the blog for language learning, I'm going to start a little experiment with a new language teaching method that I'm developing right now.



I make this method using the Assimil and Pimsleur philosophy and also combining the teaching philosophy of a few teachers that I had, my personal experiences  in learning languages and the philosophy of  a few polyglots that I know , loki2504 is one of them, you should definitely subscribe to him if you if you’re a language lover.







Another great youtuber in the area of languages is FluentCzech his videos are awesome  and incredibly useful







This is a webiste that I recommend alot for everyone trying to learn any language:

http://how-to-learn-any-language.com/e/index.html

3 comentarios: