sábado, 14 de abril de 2012

Eklegein, Pt.1: The 2 Ways of Living Life

Transcendental Immanence 




The following is the process of the rain that I've created conscious and subconsciously, a manifest that will help me or that will make my life even more complicated, searching the constant that I'm holding on, it's not the only way, there's a thousand ofways, this will set me free or destroy me, if there's even a difference. The meteors that will fall right here have been floating in this space for a long time and the time has come for them to impact in this Tabula Rasa, what I'm going to do is a little experiment of perspective, all will agree with me, nobody will agree with me, but it doesn't matter, what I've assigned to myself goes beyond me and them, what I've assigned to myself goes to me and them, because there's only two ways of living an existence: Living for Ourselves or Living for Life and all the Others. That's the choice that we must make. That at the end of the day you will conclude that both of them are unified in the most fundamental and imaginable process. In any way that you choose to live, it must be done in its absolute form. Because if we don't live in an absolute way here, it could be that we could never live in that way ever, or maybe we should just simply follow that totality without any clue if we could even reach it.

The eternal question with the infinite answer, the collision of that question with that answer is what I call Life.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario